02 March 2006

My tatoo...


Ouch...this time was more painful...Paulo said our skin has those things, some days it doesn't hurt as much as others...But well, I'm really enjoying the way it's looking like :-) ... I just had some more colour this time on the tree and the fire !!! Paulo said I need to put some more yellow next time...
Now it's easier to see the different seasons on the tree... Oh, and I think I never post a picture with the verse...so, underneath I put a verse from the Bible where is written " GREATER IS THE SPIRIT IN ME" ... I wrote it in portuguese, but with a font that makes it look like hebrew... from the verse comes the fire, representing the revelation of the Holy Spirit, which produced Life in me, the tree :-)
Later on , I want to put the same verse in Aramaic in my right leg, near my ankle...This has a meaning too...My tatoo is now on my left arm, the closest to the heart...and my right leg, my strongest...

No comments: