18 January 2007

& nEw yEaR...


we had several visitors at the land during this season...mostly from Germany of course, and Emma came from Irland as well...
I stayed in Porto till Emma arrived and we still spent one day in Porto to update our chats... I love Emma and we really have a cool relationship...she's one of those persons I could share anything and know that she would still love me :-)... We had nice times praying for each other as well... she's such an encouragement for me...
Then we went back to the land... there was a lot of new people...some I met before in Germany, others where friends of friends...

It was nice to get to meet them better, even though I was not in such a sociable mood and they were most of the times speaking in German...
Miri had organized a party with the young people from the village in a farm from one of the girls...I was expecting Ima and Thor, some rainbow friends and also my cousin Paulo from Castelo Branco and his friends... they all came on saturday which was cool to get to know each other better... It was quite a mix I tell you... punk-rockers, rainbows, "normals", younger and older... but I like that !!!

On sunday morning most of us went to the mass (now I don't make the mistake anymore...that's how we learn.eh, eh..)... It's beautiful to see the mix as well... The "Freaks" and the black dressed old women from the village :-)...



Our habitual fellowship time in the cafe...

Emma and Anna playing "Fussball" (whatever you call it )


We spend the day together...well, it basically gave us time to cook and eat together... In the night we gathered around the fire...It was a cool mix of people already,
maybe around 30, and we were all waiting for Bruno from the village who would pick us all up in his tractor :-) Yes, it's not a joke... It was definitely the high-light of the night... we took more then one hour to get to the farm... we sang all the way ... we had to cross the village as well... everything was kinda surreal and really funny...
Here are some pictures from the tractor trip... Beautiful Julia...

And Anna , her pretty daughter...here a bit sleepy...

My cousin's friends...

Tabea and Emma...Beautiful smiles :-)

A toast with the girls...it was slow enough to able us to drink...well, whenit was not too bumpy :-)

Ari always smiling...

And Maren also came straight from the airport to the party...we got her at the train station with the tractor :-)

Kathrin in the tractor after we arrived :-)


The party was fun... there was fire outside...

a table full of food inside...
a room with fun music (not really our style, but fun)...


And we kept the tradition as they do every year...at 3am they bring coffe&milk with croissants... a funny combination after so many beers :-)

Monike, Emma and Marcia (who came from Lisbon...I loved having her with us...

The stylish Tim and his pipe...and Simone in the back...

The day after... nice sunny day !!!

One more time Anna...oh, I miss her...It was nice to have a kid around...Ich liebe dich Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love you so much ba!