28 June 2007

oK, nOw ThE nEwS...


eh, eh...one problem solved... I have internet now in the land, with mobile network...how funny is that !!! :-) ... as for the power adaptor I found one that can be charged on the battery we have connected with a car lighter, but I still don't know if it will work...
O.k, but news...here they come ... There are new people on the land... another season starting :-)
Willi came back with Angela, and Danica came from Jesus Freax-Duisburg... And Miri came back when I went to Porto...It's so nice to have her around again... we really became sisters :-) I love her !!!

Nuno and Paula from Lisbon also came to visit for few days...it was really nice to have them with us... you can check some nice pictures from Nuno here...


WE'RE ALMOST FINISHING THE WATER SYSTEM.. Yiiippyyyy !!!! So much easier now !!! Thanks to Willi...He's amazing !!!

It will come all the way down to the house, the garden and the shower !!!! Waw, that's progress !!! Tsss :-)


And look at our vegetables...we already ate our own zukini (whatever you spell it), brocolli and onions ...and they are so tasty !!!



O.K, now I go to work and finishing digging the canal for the water pipe !!!
C u !!!

3 comments:

Sarita said...

Oi Bárbara, não sei se te lembras de mim, sou da AB de Lisboa e confesso que muitas das vezes que falamos das pessoas de Carcavelos lembro-me sempre de ti e questionava-me de onde estarias...
Foi bom encontrar-te aqui, através do Nuno Barreto. Vou continuar a acompanhar a tua jornada =)
Beijinhos

lisa said...

Baba

The veggies look good :-) So cool you have internet at home now. And I'm so happy that there are friends out there again. It's good to have friends on the land.

It's good to have our mutual friends here in this land with us! They are loving Africa. (But who wouldn't?)

Henna Hippie Mama said...

You should seek out someone who does hosting for organic farms. They do this all over the world where people can live with a group of people where they can learn how to farm without poisons and chemicals. They have these all over the world. If I remember the name I'll let you know. Take care, love the pictures.