28 June 2007

tEchNoLoGiEs...


I like how new technologies make things easier... but most of the times they get on my nerves... and I think there are not much things that can get my nerves... but not knowing what to do with this things really annoys me... Grrrr...
My sister gave me her ipod which I really like coz I love to listen music and now I can store a lot in that little thing... so cool !!!
I was trying to restore it coz there was always this message showing up saying something was wrong when I updated it... but now it's asking me to connect to the power adaptor, which I don't have ...Grrr... so, I'm kinda trapped !!! probably it's an easy thing to solve, but for me who know little about this things it's totally frustrating :-/
Then I also got today a wireless stuff for the computer to have internet on the land... but I don't know yet how to install it...after few hours already making dowloads, trying to connect one way or the other, etc... Grrrr...
And I wanted just to update my blog with news and answer a bunch of e.mails... but I got stuck with all this now...
Oh well... I better solve it before it gets late to go to the store...
Pfffff... I'm annoyed !!!
I hope it works to have internet on the land...even though I might have to go somewhere in the village to charge the computer as we don't have electricity... It's kinda funny, ne ?!!!
So, news from the land will come in a while !!! Maybe today, maybe in few days :-) !!!

1 comment:

anjathered said...

Yo Baba, regarding mails and posts etc. I'm quite old-fashioned and, yes, a little paranoid. I usually write and save in Word (or similar) first, then copy&paste - makes life so much easier, things don't disappear as often as they used to... :-) and saves online-time...

ugh, I'm just a typewriter person, I gues...

say hello to Danica from me!

Anja