01 July 2007

jam&wedding


Yep, I'm in Lisbon now, just came for the soooo expected wedding of Maya and Miguel :-)
For those who know them, they know what I mean... they dated for 4 and a half years till they finally stepped into this beautiful union...
It was so nice to be with them and lots of other people I haven't seen for so long...
It was a nice and relaxing wedding, with some cool surfer's traditions as they are both from that "tribe" :-)
The picture is not that great, and I usually don't like to take pictures on those ocasions...silly me...don't ask me why... but I guess it must be because I think it must be so tiring for them to have always someone taking pictures of them all the time ...
GOD BLESS YOU IN YOUR NEW LIFE TOGETHER MAYA AND MIGUEL...

I took some nice peach and plum jam that Danica made the day before... they're delicious I have to say !!!





No comments: