28 July 2007

MiScHu'S KitTiEs...


look at them !!! sooooo beautiful !!! I have to thank a special friend, my little sister Heather who named 2 of the kitties...
So the white one will be called "PULA" ,which is the name the angolans give to white people:-) ...
The stripped one will be "SAMBU" which is the name the Masai call anything stripped which has no specific name...
And the black one will be "DUMA" coz Heather like the name and means Cheetah in Swahili...
I got worried some weeks ago, coz Mischu took the kitties out of the first place...but Danica found out the new place which was cool as well...it was the "tipi" Juran built to smoke his goat skins... I guess Mischu might have some sympathy for rainbow people as well :-)...

And the funniest thing was that yesterday, as I was coming back to my house to sleep (past midnight), I heard this little kitty cry behind my bed... It was one of the kitties, Duma... But what about the others?!! What about Mischu ?!!! The kitty was desperate... hungry I supposed... and I started to be worried as Mischu was not answering my call... so after a while I decided to get some milk from the kitchen and check for the other kitties... They were at the tipi... But Mischu was still gone... I got worried, and as I tried , not so successfully, to feed the kitties who were screaming in my ears and desperately trying to suck any milk from my hands, I was getting really worried about Mischu...finally I gave up waiting and tryed to put the kitties to sleep in my sheep skins...I guess they gave up as well... around 4 or 5 in the morning I woke up again with their desperate cries and I could do nothing more than praying...so I just asked God "please, you know where Mischu is now...tell her to come here..."
...and it didn't take 5 minutes, Mischu came running :-) ... I was soooo happy and relieved !!! Mischu ate some food and fed her children...and they all end up sleeping next to my head on my bed :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooooh! they are SO sweet!
kisses from berlin- we`re back from freakstock...
frauke