14 March 2007

1 mOrE mOntH tImE...

O.k, I have spoken to Yves on the phone and it was a good conversation...
I asked him about the business people, if they are still interested in buying the land, but he said they don't sound so much interested anymore and they could only come in Easter holidays to see the land... When Yves first wrote me about someone else wanting to buy the land he said it was "as good as sold"... but now he said something interesting on the phone... "I don't know what happen with this business people, but as you guys started to pray, they didn't seem so interested anymore" ... Well, we know why :-)... Prayer does work... and we know God would not allow this land to be sold to others...
I also asked him about the "dead line" to pay and sign papers and it seems like they only come to Portugal for the last 2 weeks of April...so WE HAVE ONE MORE MONTH to collect the price for the land...


So, now it is sure that we will pay 30.000E for the land and not 45.000E... And we still want to raise 5000E more so we can give it away... we already have an idea to whom we're giving it, but we're still praying if God wants to give it to one person or different ones...
I keep getting donations to buy the land, and really encouraging replies...

And I also got an offering of around 12.000 Euros loan, without interests, for 6 month to 1 year, in case people would like to participate on this but have no money now...
I would only go for this if we don't get all the money till 15th April...

So, I would challenge you to pray about it and maybe separate a monthly contribution within 6 month or one year time...
Tell me your opinions about this... Does it sound ok ?

we have now around 13.000 Euros Assured !!!
AND I WOULD KEEP ASKING NOT TO USE PAYPALL FOR THE REASONS I MENTIONED ON THE LAST POST...
THERE YOU HAVE THE WHITE STONE DETAILS...
THANKS...

No comments: