16 April 2007

GoD MaDe iT HApPeN !!!


Yves and Regina just came yesterday to the land to say they arrived and to start the process to buy the land…
And I just want to make clear about who made all this happen…
WE’RE BUYING THE LAND NEXT WEEK … And I want to give ALL GLORY TO GOD, coz HE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE IT ALL HAPPEN …
They will leave on the 25th so everything must be done next week…
Ben, from Lisbon also needs to come to sign the papers as we are buying it under our Association “White Stone”… Pray that he will have the possibility and time to come here…
We prayed to know God’s will and He confirmed He still wanted this land separated to Him… we prayed for the money to buy it, and He miraculously provided through many people who promptly offer their money to buy the land…a lot of friends and also people I never met before…some gave big amounts, some gave the little they have, but all with the same heart… TO SEE GOD BEING GLORIFIED !!! my friend Ruben from Lisbon really impacted me… he took all his coins from his pocket and said :
“ Here, it’s for the land…it’s not much but it’s all I have”… and I knew it was all he had…2,19 E … And that’s how God is glorified… by people’s hearts !!! THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD AT WORK !!!

Many people told me the same “well, it’s not much, but it’s what I can give now…”…but I always said and I believe that LITTLE IS ALWAYS MUCH IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD… like the guy who gave few loafs of bread and some fish to Jesus…He simply gave thanks to God and God multiplied, feeding thousands with that “little”… THIS IS OUR GOD !!!
So, here’s the miracle for those who don’t know all the story:
it was only 5 weeks ago when I started to share about the need of buying this land after knowing from Yves and Regina that they didn’t want to give it to God anymore as they said one year ago… I came here in the first place because I believed this land was dedicated to God to be a place where people who want to live together could come freely …

Others joined me to spend the winter and we were between 12 and 15 people from October till January… We spent the winter in vans and tents and we fixed the old stone house to make our communal kitchen and to have a more secure shelter for all to be together…
Yves and Regina went back to Belgium to make the same business they sold before to buy this land…
In February we heard that they were selling the land to some business people to make turism… I asked Yves if at least we could buy the land as well, and he said yes, if we would have 45.000 Euros till 15th of March… we had one month then…

I was at peace because I knew God had to have a plan… but at the same time everything was too confusing for me … I didn’t understand how could they use the name of God so quickly without taking it seriously… That was really annoying me… how come the land was dedicated to God and now is not anymore?!!!
One thing that was coming constantly to my mind since the beginning was this:
“Don’t trust men, trust me!!!” … and I believed that was God’s voice, because it was always bringing me peace when things seemed to be confused (and there was a lot of confusing times since we came)…
so , deep inside of me I knew I was not here because of Yves and Regina, but because of God… even if they failed in their commitment and stepped back, God would not fail… I knew He would do something, but still I needed a clear direction…
So I prayed and waited for almost 2 weeks and finally I felt I should decide to buy it and share with others… We had 10 days to raise 45.000 E, even though I never felt the business people would buy the land anyway… Yves said if they would give up we could buy it for 30.000 E…

I also felt the power of money needed to be broken here, and so I challenged people to raise 35.000 E so we could give to some one else, or some other project, the 5000 E…
It was amazing how people promptly offered money to participate in all this…
On the 15th of March we had about 12.000 E and a possible loan of other 12.000 E without any interests for a year… I called Yves and said we’d buy it, so he said he would come here around the 15th of April and we could sign the contract…
We had 4 more weeks and now we have all the money… I accepted the loan of around 12.000 E for a year and I believe we’ll be able to collect that even in less than a year… I don’t know if we got 5000 E to give away, but at least 3000 E we have…and I also have a person to give it to, which I believe it’s another “good land to sow” as well … That’s how the Kingdom of our Father in Heaven works ☺

"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had." (Acts 4:32)
"All the believers were together and had everything in common." (Acts 2:44)
If we really believe in Jesus, we need to believe that's the way He wants us to share our lives with one another :-) ...
And I'm really happy and encouraged to see that there are many who believe this, and not only believe, but practice it !!!
When we step by faith into the words God speaks, and we practice them, we end up realizing that he does mean what He says :-) And it's so cool when we live that out and see God at work in our lives and in other people's lives :-)...
ALL GLORY TO JESUS !!! HE IS ALIVE AND HE IS REAL !!!
BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THAT IS THE SIMPLE TRUTH !!!

SO, GOD MADE IT ALL HAPPEN !!! AND HIS NAME HAS BEEN GLORIFIED IN ALL THIS !!!
THANK YOU GOD !!! YOU’RE GREAT !!! THERE’S NO ONE LIKE YOU !!!
THANK YOU FOR SHOWING US THAT YOU ARE REAL !!!
I LOVE YOU :-) !!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Baba! Our family dances with you about all of this even way over here. I am a big jealous that Jesse will be there with you for a few days this summer. At least he will bring us fresh news of you as his next stop will be us in our new location... TANZANIA!!!

Anonymous said...

actually, i meant to say I am a "bit" jealous but "big jealous" works too!

Anonymous said...

EXCITING!!!!! blessinx from B...and a kiss :-)

Anonymous said...

So cool Barbara***
Love to you and miri

Rebecca***

Jenelle said...

Baba, our Baba! I can't wait to jump around with you in person. unto Him be all the glory! wooooooo!

Unknown said...

God is good all the time! I'm so grateful for the way He did things...

Love U*

bambusblüte said...

WOW, HOW FAITHFUL IS GOD, THE ALMIGHTY ONE. HOW MIRACOLUOUS ARE HIS WAYS? Hey Baba I´m rejoicing with you .. this is really awesome ;).

Anonymous said...

yah GOD IS GOOD! ill see you on the land around may 26th....or something!
LOVE you!