23 May 2008

LoNg siLeNcE...mAnY nEwS...


I've been really rubbish lately checking e.mails and post the news on the blog... the main reason is that we had many people coming over, specially the rainbow people who dropped by after the "walking Zion" weekend... it was so cool to see that most of the ones we met at the rainbow in the south were there... they were looking for a place to wait and rest for a while before they would head north to another gathering nearby and after that to prepare the European gathering in north Spain... so we end up inviting them to come to the land and most of them came... it was a fun and very good time...

they all loved the land which offered the peace and rest they needed...some were really pleased to sleep on a bed (something many didn't do for a long time) ... but some also preferred to sleep under the stars and among the beautiful yellow flowers which  cover the whole land at this season...the warm bath was pretty requested as well :-) ... so we were all blessed by each other... I love this people... I have no words to describe it though...
Miri's mom, Sieglinde (I hope I spelled it right), was here as well for few weeks...it was nice to have her here again and all the rainbow people loved her as well...they were already calling her "mama Sieglinde"... she often cooked very nice food for all :-)...

Among many joys, I also had some sad days, when Pula died and I realised Sambo must have died as well...still don't know the reasons... I really miss them a lot...it's like they left an empty space in our lives here...
But now we have a new little cute dog, Bela, from Josh and Rosie... I already mentioned on the last post about their van... I'm really happy that they are here, and it's amazing the things I've learned already about Permaculture in this few days...these guys know a lot really...not only theory, but practically as well...So now we are already 4 people committed to serve this piece of land for a long term...me, Ton, Josh and Rosie... I'm really glad with that as well...
We have some other visits as well who came from Germany... our dear Anne, another Anne who came together from Leipzig, and Uli from Gorlitz whom I already knew before too...

It's amazing the coming and going in this land... and each one that comes brings something special to add to the beauty of this place...

No comments: