15 September 2009

i'LL b aWaY 4 tHrEe wEeks...

yep, I'm at airport now in porto...
I'll be away for 3 weeks...First in Ireland for the wedding of Uli and Juran (in Gorlitz-Germany, close to Poland)...It's gonna be great...a family meeting...most of my closest friends will be there...3 day party ...Yehhhhhh...
After that I might be in Hernhut with the closest friends...to remember old days :-)...
Then maybe Berlin to visit other friends...Then Ireland to be with Emma and other friends...
So, fiuuu, lots of traveling... preparing for winter season :-)...
The land is been taken care by a neighbour, Antonio... I miss the animals and the plants already :-( ...
O.K, just to let you know where I'm about these next weeks...I might write when I have the chance..
Gotta go now...plain arrived....

No comments: