14 December 2005

I started my tatoo...


well, it has been long time since I wanted to make this tatoo, and finally I got the right thing to do...My brother in law, Paulo, is a wonderful tatoo designer, so I could trust him...I just told him the idea and he draw it...just like that !!!
So,let me explain...the black bracelet is the same as my best friend had,Jorge, a wonderful person and amazing artist (he died in 1997)...he has made it many years ago, it was also designed by Paulo specificly for him...I didn´t know Paulo then...only when he started to date my sister some years ago...the world is small
:-)!!!
So, underneath the bracelet I will put a Bible verse where it´s writen "Greater is the spirit in me" (I john 4:4)...I will leave that for christmas time when I visit my sister again...
From those letters, the fire will come, representing the Holly Spirit,who brings true revelation of The Word, Jesus!!!
From the fire comes a Tree, which seed God created... the tree of my life,which bears fruit in it´s season (Psalm 1)...and you can see the 4 seasons in it :-)...
It still misses some colour, but it looks great already!!!
So, I´ll send you more pictures after december :-)

2 comments:

Nuno said...

Brutal! Grande Tatoo! Grande Baba!
Eu ainda ando a sonhar com o brinco...
Parabéns.

Henna Hippie Mama said...

nice! I've been praying for your journey as well as those around you. take care girl.