14 June 2006

dOeS tHiS LoOk LikE mOviNg oUt ?!!!


Yah, I am moving... it feels nice to pack all my things and stay with my back pack only...
My room is still a mess, but there's not much things left... I don't have much as well, which is nice :-)... but too many papers I need to look over and throw away...that feels nice as well...
I'm not posting much these days coz I really wanna be packed as soon as possible as I'll be out of my flat in the end of June...
I'll move to the Borden's, my lovely family, and stay there till the 17th when I'll start travelling...
This will be an amazing time, to live with the Borden's again :-), even if it's just for 2 weeks...
Jesse, the oldest son is back from California where he's studying... I missed him so much... They're all amazing !!! I love them !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're moving out?

I knew something was going on with you but i didn't had time to be with you, sorry :( I know i'm not a good friend but belive me, i always remenber you in my prayers.

You'll be traveling wiht Triplet, right? that will be nice, i think :)

I'm dealing with some changes to, i have a new job (thank GOD). It was so unexpected and so quick.

I hope to see you before you go.

Love u

Henna Hippie Mama said...

wow looking at one of those pictures makes me miss my dreads :(

I can't wait unti my hair is just a tad bit longer :) We must do it right this time.

So this means you don't have to mess with spending money on a place you aren't staying at while on you big trip, right? That works out beautifully then.

Good luck on the moving :)

hajoundrebecca said...

Hey pilgrim, on the road again...
Just read your comments... Definitely it is great to be part of the bigger network of God - looking forward to the Roundtable so much. Just have a good time finally moving out, hitting the road once more*** You are needed out there :-)
shantishanti... love, rebecca

Baba said...

also looking forward for the roundtable at Freakstock...and also for being on the road again :-)
See you there Hajo and Rebecca !!!

Shantii Shantii