10 August 2006

tImE iN bErLin...rEsT...

I've been having great times in Berlin, just being around nice friends and getting to meet new ones...
I'm at the "princess castle", where Simone, Tirza and Maren live...there are 2 more princesses, Steffi and Conny,but I don't really know them so well... they are all part of the Jesus Freaks family here in the city :-)... I love them...like Tirza said, it seams like we know eachother for long time, but actually I just met them last year, first here in Germany and then they went to Portugal to visit...I feel a special connection with the Berlin Freaks... most of those who will go to the land in Portugal to spend the winter are also from here...including Simone :-), I really feel we'll be really good sisters :-) (we are already, eh, eh)
It was wonderful to meet Wolfgang Frenandez as well...
I'm adding his blog in "My relationships" in my blogs right side if you want to have a look:-)... He's from Venezuela, but he's also one of those persons who have a hard time answering the question "Where are you from" :-) Amazing guy, an apostle who goes all over the world encouraging and supporting young people to start christian communities... he's now focused particularly in Asia with underground young people and he lives between Jakarta in Indonesia, Bali and other 2 places around that area which I forgot the names :-)... I learned a lot with him just by hearing his many stories and testimonies of what God is doing in those places and in his life... Definitely a person worth to get to know... I was really blessed and encouraged...
I notice he also likes to take pictures of interesting things from the places he visits...like this picture !!! a bit strong for sensitive people !!!


We had much fun in the house having meals together, sharing around the table, worshiping in many different ways ... Being church :-) !!!

No comments: