18 June 2007

pRoUd aUnT... :-)


yes, i'm proud of my new nephews :-)...
After waiting here in Porto for almost a week, they finally arrived home ...
They are sooooo sweet !!! I didn't hear them crying yet...
and Paulo already put them to hear music...Ozzy first of course, Pearl jam, now U2 is playing... they seam to like so far :-)
O.K, presentations now :

This is Nelson, the first born...

This is Joshua...

This is Pamy, the proud sister...here with Nelson...

And the whole happy family...

- GOD, BLESS ALL THE DAYS OF THEIR LIVES !!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tão queridos! Parabéns tia Baba!

Que Deus vos abençoe e que passem muitos bons momentos em família :-)

Anonymous said...

parabèns babaaaa!!!!

sobrinhos é tão fixe, não é? tb tenho três...enjoy..:)

bjinhos paulinha navarro

lisa said...

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! so funny that paulo is giving them music indoctrination already. the U2 will be good for them. not sure about ozzie :-)

Whitney said...

Hey Baba, I love reading your blog! =)
I don't know if you remember me, I'm Maureen and Denny's daughter. We met at Freakstock last year. I really hope to be able to visit you on the land for some time while my family is in Portugal in August, if that's ok with you of course =) I think my mom mentioned it to you last time you talked.
Well, stay well!
Whitney

cxp said...

parabéns titia ;)
Só agora vi... mas aqui fica o m comment; esp q td esteja correr bem com eles e tb ctg:].
Por aqui td a ir melhor :D.
ABRAçO!