24 August 2007

tWiNs oN tHe LaNd...


Yep, my sister Edna and Paulo came to visit with the twins, Nelson and Joshua, and the proud sister Pamela...
It was such a nice time...and the babies are getting more and more beautiful...of course !!!
They came twice and the second time they brought my cousins from Castelo Branco, Nela and her daugther Ana...sorry, I didn't take pictures :-/... it was nice coz they could stay for the opening of our 24-7 prayer week... we had a nice time sharing the Bread and Wine around the fire place...remembering the body and the blood Jesus offered in our behalf...
Thank you Jesus for forgiving all of our failures and welcoming us all into your family...Thanks for settings us free, and for accepting us just the way we are...
Your Love is amazing and I guess never fully understood by our human minds and hearts... I'd like to grasp it more ...

2 comments:

Das A-Team said...

hey baba,
we had a nice flight back and already an exciting evening and night in Berlin with "No longer Music" playing in the "Mauerpark", soon I´ll write u more :-) u guys there can pray for the actions we make in Berlin...love & kisses for all there!simone (now after Portugal called chocolate-simone here :-))

lisa said...

It's always nice to see what new way Edna is doing her hair :-)

I wish I could cuddle those babies and see how beautiful the family is together...

Much love to all of you!