08 February 2007

fOuNd mY nEsT iN tHe wOoDs :-)


I finally found a place to set up my nest in the land :-)... It was a bit by mistake... I went one morning to have my time alone with God next to the dem and it was really windy...you know when the wind gets just too much on you that tires:-)
So , I went to find refuge in the woods and or while I was worshiping and praying with my guitar I looked around and thought that could be a nice place to make a house...
Waw, I got so excited... It looked perfect for me... when I had my retreat in the mountains after new year I was reminded how little I need to be satisfied...I just found a small cave where I stayed for 3 days in my sleeping bag and everything seemed so beautiful... fire at the door, waterfalls just down the valley...perfect !!!

So, I started to picture the place and the cool thing about it is that I didn't need to transport much things to build it, besides the pallettes my cousin brought me from the factory to make the floor... All the structure is out of one live tree and other trees around...all Mimosas, which need to be cut anyway because they are too many in the woods... I have also a pine in front of it, a little coark oak, a big normal oak, other Mimosas and one eucalyptus (I'm glad they are not a plague in this area)...
well, good neigbourhood :-), very chilled, and not mentioning the dem right next to it :-)
I'm really happy and excited about it... I've been working just a bit everyday, when it's not raining, because there's much work now in the land...
But that will be another post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Baba, yes, that´s a great place! :-)
Prais Jesus!
I like it very much!
God less you,
yours brother Ari